baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Saturday, March 26, 2005

15 point lead with 4 minutes left. Good God man, what happened?

After a long night out (didn’t get back in until after five), I got a good hour of sleep in, then up for the games. I have nothing intelligent to say. I told myself, when the game went into overtime, that there was no way that this game, win or lose, wouldn’t be great. Well, it wasn’t. If any of you saw the last play of confusion, cry with me. What an awful way to lose. Stoudamire doesn’t even touch the ball. Fry doesn’t touch the ball. all we get is a banked 3 point attempt. pitiful way to end. after such a wonderful game, to just give it away (not to mention the 15 point lead with 4 minutes left).

But my night out was a success. I am going to give some English talking to 8 college girls. Life could be worse, but alas, it could also be better. Just heading out the door now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home