baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Monday, April 18, 2005

The Pound Era

Stacy alerted me today that my letter to the editor (LA Times) was no longer available on their website. I checked. she is right. There is sadness. To more important things. Stacy (again) sent out an e-mail to some nice people. If any of you visit over here, feel free to say hello.

My allergies seem to be going away. not sure if it is because the yellow dust is growing weak, or if the allergies were in fact coming from “The Pound Era”. Great book, but my copy was old, quite possibly filled with dust, silverfish, might have been throne reading for the owner before. Whatever the case, great book, but I wonder if it was making me sick.

How much time do you spend thinking about line breaks each day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home