baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

two form rejections

Missouri review and Cimarron Review both sent the form rejection yesterday. Spent a day figuring out how I wanted to address this on the blog. Then I just figured I’d leave it at that. We all know how form rejections feel. I’d like to ignore them in the same way.

Today in class we had a nice discussion. then at the end a student really laid into me. told me I was playing favorites, only talking to one person, that I was a poor teacher. All of this is news to me. Figure something else must have been bothering her. Never before had this complaint, either to my face, or on the teacher evaluation form. Will talk to the class tomorrow and see how the class as a whole is feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home