baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Kim

You always get free food when you go out in Korea. Sometimes nuts, sometimes seaweed (kim), sometimes cuttlefish. I love every food I've had in Korea except for the cuttlefish. Cuttlefish is a white and stinky fish jerky. Doesn’t work for me. might work for you. In the picture above you have kim. They give a nice light soy/vinegar sauce to dip it in.

finished my morning class. Went without a hitch. Now I have 8 hours to myself. I think I read too many blogs. Glad all of you are getting into the game. A suggestion to the new bloggers out there. Get one (or both) of the trackers at the bottom of this page. I have 3. The one with rolling numbers is worthless. only thing it does is tell me how many times I have visited this site (subtract blogpatrol from it, and the remaining are my hits). But the other two are cool. You can see who is looking at you. who is linked. Make new friends. Do a bit of spying. I know when you have been here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Henriksen said...

Yes, Jim, you read too many blogs. You blog too much and fantasy baseball too much. Now I have fallen from first to fourth, and I blame you and your over-zealous blogging. You should take up acupuncture.

4:31 AM

 
Blogger JWG said...

If you haven’t noticed, my magic dust has worn off too. the Mango is in a dangerous (hardly death defying) free fall. I suspect I’ll pass “the nurse” some time soon. Why not propose a trade that will get the rest up in arms. I suggest you send me M. Ramirez and I will send you K. Millar. The proposal should arrive at your desk shortly.

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Henriksen said...

N'ai pas peur, petit chou. I will catch you.

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home