baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Monday, May 02, 2005

What I am reading

What this foolio is reading: 6X6, El Pobre, The Well Wrought Urn, The Broken Tower (Life of Hart Crane), The Chinese written character as a medium for poetry, For Love.

and, of course, all the online poetry I can get my hands on.

Today I got the form rejection from Colorado Review. Think it must have been in their office for all of 4 days. New record. Was it even read? Maybe my formatting was wrong… anyway, thanks for the quick turnaround. That truly is appreciated.

Today I sent off work to Lit, Conjunctions, and Chicago Review. God speed little brown envelopes.

4 Comments:

Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

Jim, do you have the web address for Lit, i am thinking of submitting there. I tried to google it and had as of no luck. 100,000 Litish titles exist in the world.

1:57 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Stacy,

here it their site:
http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/writing/lit/index.htm

Now I have to keep four fingers crossed.

7:38 PM

 
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

I think i'm gonna keep my eyes crossed too.

wacka wacka wacka. thanks friend!

I just sent something to the Paris Review. Have you thought of sending work there?

8:59 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

I’ve been thinking about the PR. however, right now, web site says they are not accepting poems. Don’t have anything else to send them besides.

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home