baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Habit

I am a man of habit. This urge grows stronger as I grow older. This past week we had to come into school on wed and on sat. It happens every semester. We need to place the new students. Shouldn’t be a problem. But for me it is. I feel myself getting nervous a few days before. And the Wed isn’t so bad; I feel like I am cheating bc I get wed off. So coming in once every 12 weeks or so really isn’t that big of a deal. but that 9a on Saturday really hurts. And it is not the actual time there that hurts. then it is rather fun. Chat. See how they respond. Can they use the forms (etc). but that Friday, my big night out each week, is curtailed. Had to come in at 11:30p with only a few beers under my belt. So I decided that I would go out on Saturday. But come Saturday evening I just felt tired. Watched Saturday Night Live. went to bed. today I am all antsy. Didn’t get the chance to shake my tail, meet new friends, drink too many beers. This will all pass soon.

Matt Langley is in town. We are meeting up next Saturday. Will show him the little area of Seoul that I know. Been here for a year now. Only know a small area. But it is a great area and I know it well. Bet Matt will have seen more sites in one week than I have in one year.

Off for a walk. At the end of the walk is a grocery store. Will try and find something I need. Maybe that something is a candy bar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

Aha!

11:29 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Glad you saw. The offer is still there.

12:00 AM

 
Blogger Radish King said...

I've always wanted to see Seoul.

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home