baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Korean times survey

And since we are on the Korean times web page. Here is a survey of foreign college kids studying in Korea. they talk about their experience in Korea. And this is a a response. Is what is being claimed in the response really what was said? By my read, no. Language is difficult. It is a difficulty. This is true. And notice it was said by someone who was not (most likely) a native English speaker. Oh well, seems these surveys are only there to start a fight.

5 Comments:

Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

do you like scarfs? will you be needing one in the future? just curious. if i'm sending something your way anyway, might as well, send a scarf. that's how i see it.

10:35 AM

 
Blogger JWG said...

did I win? hope so. scarf would be great. think i will have the piece sent to the usa... but not sure. will have to decide. Dylan, if you are out there. I am on to yr last minute move

11:42 AM

 
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

we have a few more days to wait. When the auction ends. I'll contact you regardless. may send something abroad to you, regardless. As you are wonderful and should be treated well accordingly.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

may send something dylans way as well. for similar reasons. . . lovely and talented friends we have. really, it astounds me.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Dylan Hock said...

Howdy,

Well Jim, no tricks, you got me. Or should I say, you got my pocket book! Glad to see it go to someone I know, who will appreciate it. Enjoy! Love to the both of you.

Dylan

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home