baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

online teaching

I was offered a job by Corinthian Colleges yesterday. I accepted. I cant wait to get started. Online teaching, I believe, will be the thing of the future. And, as I’ve mentioned before, it allows us the opportunity to live where we like. We are just starting the training right now. They told me it (the training) is not paid. Not a problem. I am happy that I don’t have to pay. This experience will be very valuable. Now, in a few years, after my work gets better/recognized, I can approach a university with this teaching already under my belt. Naropa, you out there?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Mac said...

congrats. tell us how it goes... it is a new frontier, except for junior.

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Adam said...

congrats, jim. will you begin in july?

8:24 AM

 
Blogger JWG said...

not really sure when i start. right now we are training.

5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home