baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Monday, June 27, 2005

the other sock

Rainy day here in Seoul. I’m on vacation from school, feel I am on vacation from most everything, including blogging. Went out last night with Langley. Kept him out later than I should have.

I bought Stacy’s painting today. Can’t wait to see it on my wall.

The writing is difficult today. Feel like there is something below the surface, just kind of lurking around, not really even sure what I am thinking. Very scattered. Very high school without the angst.

Maybe it is the rain.

I lost a sock two days ago. Today it was returned to the laundry room.

3 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

DO NOT WEAR THAT SOCK!


That sock now contains a demon.

Seriously, don't ever wear that sock.



This has been a Radish King Public Service Announcement

7:42 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Too late. The DEmon all shit fuck and piss is in. And all bc of a nike sock. Pray for me.

3:46 AM

 
Blogger Radish King said...

You don't want me speaking to Jesus on your behalf. Trust me on this.

7:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home