baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Friday, September 30, 2005

Can of Corn pom poms

I promise this blog will not become the cheer center for Ellipsis. Still, the more I float around and look at what they are doing the more excited I get. These guys bringing a whole new audience. They have writers who are known outside of our poetry world. They have actors and directors and people who are doing things in all corners. 6,000 people getting this magazine. What is a usual run for a big magazine (maybe a university press.)?

Feel this is a great opportunity. And, you can submit through e-mail, so it makes your life very easy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so do many other zines do the email thing...your point is??? Your a pom pom waiver...

8:22 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

help me "he who has no name", what e-mail thing? Stop groping at me baby. Pom pom to the face!

9:09 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

I see. That e-mail thing. sure, others do it, though not as many as I'd like. just makes things easier. dont have to go to the post,,, why am i explaining it, u understand (who are you?).

I just think that this mag might blow up and I am happy to be a part of it and i want to spread the word so that others might become a part of it too. That is all

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home