baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Sunday, September 04, 2005

what is happening on Sunday

A few days ago I was wondering if the world knew what was happening in the States, or if they did, if they cared (beyond remarking what an ass Bush was). Glad I saw this article. Good to know that people still want to help.

Just watched A Long Goodbye again. Now watching McCabe and Mrs. Miller. continue to be amazed by Altman and Zsigmond. Maybe I’ll watch M.A.S.H next. Ate half a large pizza. Haven’t turned on the AC bc it (I think) makes me cough. Writing poetry while the movies play. stealing words. Thinking about tattoos. How I want lots of them. Maybe start with something from Grimm’s Fairy Tales. Liked how Sterling Haden said “Balls” (in The Long Goodbye) instead of something like “Bull shit” or “Come off it”. I’d also like to begin saying “Balls”. So watch out. The University of Arizona lost its first football game of the year. The USA beat Mexico and qualified for the world cup.

Are you surprised that I like the Fence cover?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the blogs I've visited this one really got me to thinking. Its really interesting.

Be sure to check out my credit card debt consolidation site.

2:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell wireless on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

2:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim JIm JIm JIm clear JIm JImJIM JIM JIMIJJIMIJJIMIJIMIMIJJIJIMIJIMMIJIMIIJIJMIJIMIJJMIJIMIJMIJIIIJIJIMMIJIJMIJIJMIJIJMIJMIJMIMIJIMMIJIMJIJKMIJIMIMIJIMIJJIJIMIJMIJJtheseJIMIMIJIM MIJIMIJIMIJIMIJIMMIJIMIJIJIMIJIMIMIJJIinfommercials JIMIMIJIMIIJIMIIJIMIJIMIJI from JIMIJIJMIJIJIMIJIMIJIMIJ
your JIMIJMIJIMIJIMIJIMIJIJMIJIJIMIJIblog

5:32 AM

 
Blogger JWG said...

i kind of think of them as pets. plus they say nice things. just read what they say. my blog is interesting. it got them thinking. who am i to exclude? by the way anoni, who are you? at least i know who the credit card debt consolidation site is. Still, i like you more. how about this blast from the past. I dont know you, but i love you.

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home