baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Student

There is only so long you can gloat over being a fantasy baseball champ, my time has come, and gone, now I am just like the rest of you again. Speaking of again, go to this site and type in yr birth date and it will tell you who you were last time round. I was an American Indian woman, maybe assassin, private eye; I implanted hope in the hearts of others. I think that rocks.

I have been staying away from the blog bc I have been getting closer to the Korean. I am officially a student again. I’ve been to 4 classes, each 3 hours long, I am getting somewhere. I can make sounds, not always the right sounds, I can say that I am a Korean student, and that I love Korea. Figure now I have love and student, and those two words might come in handy on Saturday night. And tonight is Saturday, but I am in. not going out. have to move tomorrow. The move is short, and most of the boxes are packed, and I can’t wait to get out of the dorm. Ready to be a big boy again, a big boy who can speak an itsy bitsy bit of Korean. Baby steps.

10 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

You can dance, even when you're home alone. I do it all the time. I'm expert at it.

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous sean mac said...

I was a 16th Century Hungarian mapmaker.

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

I was an apartment building on the lower west side.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

i was a mechanic. i was Jo from Facts of Life or Little Women.

9:39 PM

 
Blogger Dylan Hock said...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1325.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Dylan, that was the bomb. Do a reading on me now. If you want.

jim--painting will be sent on Friday. New address.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Radish King said...

Pirooz, in another life you were a scuffed and worn pale back ballet shoe. The foot that loved you forced itself bandaged and bleeding into you and walked a tightrope in the library at Alexandria to fetch parchment rolls from over 700,000 texts for school children. Several times your owner fell and lost her life and you were passed to the next dancer. This was at the beginning of the 3rd century BC during the reign of Ptolemy II of Egypt. The destruction of the library remains a mystery, but it is suspected that you were caught dangling from a candle and burst into flame.

Your temprement was hot and smooth. Your laces were strong and, until the unfortunate incident with the lamp, trustworthy.

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Ohhhhhh! That was pretty tasty. Holler, P.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger gina said...

I was a male born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1350. I built roads, bridges & docks.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Sean Mac said...

I was a farmer, weaver or tailor who always liked to travel and to investigate. I could have been a detective or a spy. It breaks my heart that I was stuck weaving or stitching or sowing when i could have been out take incriminating photos of two-time floozies and knifing the Shah in the back.

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home