baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bus Stop Smoochie

I am going to ride around the city in a bus. I am going to ride around the city on the subway. At some point I will get off, get dinner, stretch my legs. All is different now that I am not writing. Things are building. The pain has begun. After months of writing I became bored. Now I am ready to write again. Problem is, I still remember how. Need more time away. Need to be done with what was before, begin again new, learn again new. So now I am going to cruise the city. Bus stop smoochie would be nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

Precisely.
I hate writing.
I hate writers too.
xor

10:01 AM

 
Blogger LitByFire said...

"I want to start writing again, problem is, I still know how." Excuse me for mangling my attempt to quote you. You've spoken exactly what I have been thinking these past months. Some things have been learned too well, and they are not the deep, essential things, but the tricks, the feints and thrusts and fandagoes. Back to the beginning, yes.
Thank you for this.

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home