baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Friday, February 17, 2006

OLY

watching the Olympics on AFN. Love the shorts on the athletes. “He/She doesn’t care about your rules, she/he just wants to beat you.” We have so many rebels on the USA Winter Olympics team. People doing things their own way, except when the judges or the stopwatch are involved. Oh, almost forgot, in the thing in which we are supposed to care, the competition, these rebels do need to follow rules. But rest assured, once they get off the course, they are bad ass again. Just fucking ski down the hill real fast, ok? I don’t care about anything else, and neither do you, so wear your spandex and glitter and bring a gold home to mamma.

I’ve entered about 10 contests and find I don’t have the energy to enter more. I wish I was the judge then I could pick my own work. What would Foetry do? (WWFD).

Cold as shit here. just staying inside the best I can. need summer. Remember the second winter in Boulder was tough. Seems to be the same thing here. first winter was a nice change, this one is just mean.

Bangkok.

If you could see a photo of any of my body parts, which part would you choose?

3 Comments:

Blogger postpran said...

I wanna see your toes.

Your right it is damn cold. I am a little warmer after getting a letter of release from Wonderhell and signing for a nice university gig.

Now I have to do another visa run. I just did one three weeks ago. Damn.

Try double layers and a strong song between your ears.

2:41 AM

 
Blogger Radish King said...

You going all Jimmy on us?

8:23 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Does Jimmy do toes?

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home