baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Thursday, March 23, 2006

echoes

When I watched “Syriana”, there were echoes. I was watching “The African Queen” and realized from where those echoes came. a ship, in war, with two beat down people, rams a ship of the enemy. Everything goes boom. I know it does not line up perfectly, but there is something. Maybe I am just imagining it.

Trying to forget how to write a poem. Think it has finally happened. Typo took a few pieces that I wrote in the past month. Now I am playing with the piece below. They are all a major break from what was before. These have me laughing more. Seem to have space in the line breaks. Now that I don’t know what I am doing, I really don’t know what I am doing. This is kind of fun. Just throwing spaghetti on the wall to see if it will stick.

David Harris asked, on his blog, if work published there was published. I asked this awhile back (I don’t want to look for it, but it was near the beginnings of the blog), some folks answered. What is below, and other junk that I have been publishing here is, is just a new way for me to edit. The work looks very different here than on the word page. I like the new font and color. it gives me a distance. I also like the very real audience. You guys have probably been asleep, but if you have been checking in, you would have seen this thing get changed a good 10 times. It is not even done, so I don't see how it could be published.

1 Comments:

Blogger JWG said...

the poem was removed after a day. though the question about pizza or chicken could be a poem

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home