baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I will be leaving Korea in about one month. I don’t have my plane ticket yet. I haven’t packed any boxes. My term at Yonsei ends June 16th, will begin the move then.

Been a change in my poetry. words no longer hug the left margin. out of necessity, they have begun to float. the poems would not work otherwise, but it was not a decision I made. just began pressing the space bar and the poems began to be poems. figure the floating has to do with my floating. That these poems might be closer to where I am, and that was the intention of this project when it began. So the manuscript is at Octopus, but the real manuscript is just starting to take shape.

Now I am going to watch South Park and eat an apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home