baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dear Can of Corn,


I have been neglecting you. I've been up to nothing, so wrote nothing. COC, if you want something, you have to give me something. I need excitement to report. Today: beers. Lake. I need a city. There will be more coming your way in September. Right now there are poems being written and a press being started. So far (all from e-bay). Yale 7000e. InDesign. Adobe Illustrator. Dear COC, I am going to make beautiful books. Richard's book comes first. Stacy is on the cover. There will be a web site and online poetry journal soon. Just taking care of business in the states. Wait for fall. Wait for winter. Soon.



New work up at horse less press. Fewer and Further has a couple new chaps out.

2 Comments:

Blogger richard lopez said...

hey jim, excellent poems at horse less.

1:43 AM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Hi Richard,

You are too kind. Thanks

J

6:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home