baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Sunday, October 22, 2006

All is well in Korea. Start school tomorrow. Ready to get back into the classroom. I've been, and will continue to be, very busy. I'm not so sure how much blogging will get done. Maybe blogging doesn't do much for me anymore.


The University where I work is much farther away from S than Yonsei was. The last set of poems was dealing with my house and the monks around my house. This set will be dealing with the subway and waiting and being under ground. Need to be productive and not waste a few hours of my life every time I travel.


Also started studying for the gre. Have my vocab cards written out. S told me yesterday, and I just confirmed it today, that there will not be another gre test in Seoul until the summer. Will have to figure out what I am going to do about that. Don't want to fly back to the states to take the test, but might have to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are applying this year The following website is very useful to manage the online application http://applycorner.com

3:41 AM

 
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

i miss u jim. email me bout the book, when u r settled.

stacy

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home