baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Cold here in Seoul. Have not seen the above freezing in a few days. I am warm right now. My apartment has ondul. Love walking on warm floors. The air is better too. Don't know why this does not catch on in the states. I ever build a house, it will have ondul.


Past simple is a few days away. Some hot late submissions and acceptances. Everything is laid out. All the proofs but one are back. I have room for one more poet, so if you have not sent your work yet, send it soon.


Still not movement forward with the book making. Feel bad about it, but that is just the way it is.


Going to Beijing with S this Christmas. See all the great communist things. Drink beer. Eat things that move. Yes yes.


Pirooz looks to be coming out here in mid-February. He will be teaching where I am now. By March though, I won't be here anymore, I will be at the new gig.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Yes, I'm coming!

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home