baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Why does someone post that they scored a 100% on some stupid test? Maybe they have nothing better to talk about. Why not? Well, maybe they do, but are just lazy. I've moved from my north side pad. That place was way north. Felt much too close to N. Korea and much too far away from SY. Now I am near SY. I live in an apartment with wood floors and silk walls. I have a big bed and loud neighbors. Can “and” really connect those things? Yes. Since I no longer ride on the 109, I am calling that series completed. I am still interested in the form, am pretty sure the form will continue, but the setting will have to be different. I have a nice roof at this place. We can BBQ up there and drink beer up there. Can even dry clothes up there. Right now it is a bit too cold up there, but soon we will have a little party. Yes, up there. I am so excited that H_ngm_n Books is going to publish this series. It is also a reminder that I have poets I need/want to publish. I am not so far behind, but I am a bit. It will be easy to catch up. Catfish does not go down so easy. I will be taking pictures soon. My computer and camera do not get along. I need to get a new computer. I am thinking apple. It is what all the cool kids have. Barry Zito worries me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Logan Ryan Smith said...

i didn't post that i got 100%, if you're speaking of me. i merely made it a comment.

and don't let zito worry you. he's a smart guy. he knows what he's doing. and he knows that part of what's expected of him is to bring a lighter mood over this whole bonds thing, because zito can do it. he's a laid back kid. and he only has to do it for one season, as there's no f'n way the giants are bringing him back in '08.

5:03 PM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Nope, was talking to JWG. Third person bc of sports. Time to play.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger davekion said...

Thanks...

Dave Kion
Article

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home