baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Monday, June 04, 2007

Stop making me laugh if

you want me to stop laughing

stop laughing yourself a better way

to laugh than that word

this poem should make you laugh

are you laughing? I am not. This has

become a sad poem without laughter

if you laugh, this poem will get better

go pinch something from the store and

do it quietly without laughter

that is serious business. The tension

of theft. The theft of what you don't need

what you don't need is theft and theft

makes no sense to crabs, they just take

and they take with laughter. Boil that.

Now are you laughing? Are you crying?

Are you still reading? My god, you are still

reading. Stop reading. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ok?

12:07 AM

 
Blogger JWG said...

Kind of creepy anony.

I am Jim

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home