baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Monday, March 23, 2009

What to do on Wednesday

What is the chance that you are in London, but just in case.  I will be reading at openned this 25 March.   Here is a link to a map.  A lineup follows.

7:15 p.m (Find a seat)

Night Starts: 7:30 p.m

Jim Goar (10 mins)
Lucy Harvest Clarke (10 mins)
Keston Sutherland (10 mins)

Interval (15 mins)

Amy De'Ath (10 mins)
Sean Bonney (10 mins)
Alex Davies (10 mins)

interval (15 mins)

John Sparrow (10 mins)
Redell Olsen  (15 mins)

I expect some serious body blows.  If at least one chair is not broken over my head or yours, the night has been a bust.  I hope to see you there.  


2 Comments:

Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

i love how you crack'd open the night on this one.

3:00 AM

 
Blogger jwg said...

I went Ricky Henderson on them. It was a really great night. 100? people. Receptive. All a guy could ask for.

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home