baseball, poetry, and kim chi

Monday, June 09, 2014

A visual interview

South Carolina gets a fond farewell over at the Triangle. See pictures of the old house.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you might be interested to know that the National Library of Australia has archived due to its significant cultural value the work of Melbourne and Australia's leading erotic poet colin leslie dean

You can view the site at
Gamahucher Press/colin leslie dean was selected for preservation by the National Library of Australia. This title is scheduled to be re-archived regularly.

You can view/download for free all his works from


12:46 AM

Blogger David Alan Binder said...

Hello, I am David Alan Binder

I love interviewing authors; if you are an author of a published book, then drop me a line and let’s talk.

My website is located at the following place; since it is a Google site it is completely NOT malicious. I choose them for that reason.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Here is a sample author interview I recently posted to my website:

My blog features articles to help writers and interviews of authors, plus I have a tab of poetry (don't we all, LOL), and some T-shirts ideas text that combined with someone’s graphic could be awesome.

Let's talk.
David Alan Binder

2:34 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home